Where Have I Been

Might have noticed that I haven't updated things here in a while. That is unusual for me and not something that I am used to having to write about because it just doesn't happen.

Been writing elsewhere fairly steadily which is probably part of the reason you haven't seen me around these parts.

And some of it is because somehow I fell down the rabbit hole again and I am working my ass off to try and get out of it. Add a dose of frustration and a double dose of WTF and you'll have an idea of where my head is at.

The other thing that is worth mentioning is I hate feeling like I am whining so I'll cut this short, but if you want to see more interesting reading try one of these:

  1. Cancel Christmas Because I Beat Up Santa Claus
  2. The Lonely Blogger
  3. The Art Of Blogging & Bad Meatloaf
  4. How Bad Bloggers Make Good Bloggers Sexier
  5. Why You Should Never Blog About Sex With Clergy Members

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...