The Words Were Washed Away

I don't know if I dreamed about this, saw it in a movie, read about it in a book or heard it on the radio.

It is a man and a woman talking about their relationship and one of them says 'your words were washed away by my tears.'

Can't help but think how people will probably think of that as being negative even though it might could be positive. Tears of joy might wash away the hard/harsh words of the past.

Course that sort of thinking seems to be in line for me, opposite or different of everyone. Lately it seems if everyone is walking on the right side I position myself on the left.

Might need to explore this further.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...