The Words We Use

Was quite a morning, quite a day and quite a week and all but the morning have yet to be completed.

Yet at this moment I still hear the echoes of things that were said and what I gather most is the need to pay attention to the words we use.

Some can't be spoken without consequences and if you are not willing to embrace those consequences you really should be careful.

When someone says to "fuck off" you might not get the kind of response you really want unless you intended for them to "fuck off."

Same can be said for telling someone to "go fuck themselves." In certain situations there is no harm in using them but sometimes you find the consequences visit you and then you learn for certain whether you meant them or not.


No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...