My Mind Is Racing

So much is going on and there is not nearly enough time to sit and think about it. Not nearly enough time to try and absorb it all and make sense of it and that frustrates me.

I am fast on my feet, nimble and agile enough to deal with whatever comes my way but I don't want to have to deal with this. I am tired, mentally, physically and emotionally so given my druthers I would have a few minutes to decompress and think about it all.

Or maybe the better way of saying it is that I don't want to think. I just want to be, to have a few moments to soak it all in and absorb it.

A chance to close my eyes and look up at the sun and feel its warmth upon my back. For that would be truly wonderful now.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...