We Don't Care About Your Plan

Today hasn't gone anything like I expected it to go but that is ok because the last 44 years haven't gone according to plan either.

That is not a complaint. It is an observation and so is saying the changes, twists and turns have been filled with both good and bad things.

At this moment, I am talking about right now in the Lone Star State I am safely ensconced in my apartment taking 5 minutes to catch my breath, adapt, adjust and return to doing what I expected to do...at least for today.

Later on I'll take more time to share my thoughts about it all and to create something so profound, so insightful and so entertaining you can't put it down.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...