On The Verge Of The New Year

We're hours away from Rosh Hashanah and as usual my head is racing in multiple directions. Trying to filter, sort and process all that has happened because the year has been filled with change and excitement, chock full of lots of good and some very bad.

The good outweighs the bad but a few of these things just kill me. Some of them just have me asking questions that have no answers.

I know in advance even if I were to be given an answer I wouldn't like it because it wouldn't make sense to me and that is not always a reason for disliking something.

So here I sit sharing a few words with you and just...thinking.

Timing & Time Management
An Easy Fast Doesn’t Provide Atonement
Words That Are Never Read

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...