This Post Is About Sex Between Bloggers

It includes graphic images. All I can say is, damn they are really flexible. An extended move like that might require a visit to a chiropractor, but then again it might be worth it.

Figure 1


Figure 2



Figure 3

If you drink enough Manischewitz Concord Grape you might even be able to imagine the good old days of college.

P.S. If you can't see the pictures hit refresh twice and hop one foot once, but be careful not to upset Spanky Redcheeks and her big black purse.

Confession, there aren't any pictures. Sorry, this is a family blog, sort of.

Second confession, this is linkbait, wanted to see how many visitors I would pull in. But you really ought to visit one of my other blogs.

Sometimes life is far too serious.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...