Spring Cleaning For Summer

Just took a hard look at the blog and realized a serious Spring Cleaning is long overdue. Since my focus is elsewhere I haven't paid enough attention to how this place looks and it has turned into a serious dump.

It is cluttered, chaotic and in need of some T.L.C.

I suppose it is fair to say that I need to figure out what I want to do with this place.I am not ready to shut it down or close up shop. This is where it all began and I like keeping it around for sentimental reasons.

I expect that I will start by changing templates and tweaking a few things.

What sort of changes would you like to see?

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...