Father's Day Gifts

Ok kids I just signed up for Google Affiliate Ads and decided that I am going to use this post as a sort of test to see how it works.

If you want a regular post scroll down to the one below this or hang on and I should have something new up a bit later this evening.

What you are going to find here are a series of ads for different products that I think would make a good Father's Day Gift.

Are you ready? Let's turn this sucker on and see what happens:

Televisions: We have two models to choose from:

.



Computers: One lap top and one desk top





You can never have too much storage:



Kindle Fire


How about a camera:





Exercise equipment





Flashlight



No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...