Thunderstruck


There is someone out there who I would tell about this place I am trying to reach. Someone who would be granted access to the vault where I keep my secrets.

You who think that I share all that I know are wrong. I provide glimpses of this and that and use a bit of misdirection and guile to send you chasing down the paths I prefer you visit and keep you well away from those that are protected.

Don't ask me to explain why because I don't know why or when this started. I only know that this is how I prefer it. That may change one day but that day is not today. That day is not now and so you find yourself wondering WTF I am saying and so do I.

Really I haven't spent much time thinking about any of it. Perhaps I should. Maybe I should think more about the how, what and why but it just doesn't seem necessary.

And so it goes....

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...