Certainly not the best position to be in or the most enjoyable, but not necessarily the worst either. There are moments in time where these things happen and you find yourself struggling to figure out which way to turn and what to do.
That is because you can't always figure out what is best. You can't see through the fog or foretell the future so you flip a coin and hope for the best. It is not ideal but you can be caught in analysis of paralysis and make things worse by doing nothing.
It reminds me of this time that the Shmata Queen and I were hanging out. The two of us were having lunch and talking about how lucky we were not to be stuck in cleveland. I remember how thankful she was that I had rescued her from a life devoid of culture, taste and teams that can't win.
Excuse me while I duck now because that crazy broad will come after me with that large black purse of hers and that sucker hurts. Man oh man, my grandmothers should have carried that thing. Hee hee, can't help but tease her.
Anyway, you won't find me sitting still hoping that things change because I learned long ago that sometimes the only way to change things is to make it happen. If you aren't happy with the place you are in- change it.
- 666 Devilish Ways To Become A Social Media Superstar
- Drowning In Sorrow But Powered By Intuition
- There Is a *Big* Difference Between What You Need & What You Want
- Learn By Doing- Help Me Edition
- A Blogger’s Guide To Writing a Five Minute Post
- She Had Sharp Teeth & Hands Like Sandpaper
- Telemarketers, Newsletters & Living Your Dream
- Don’t Regret Not Living Your Life
- How To Write Funny Posts That No One Will Read
- What Is The Most Important Page On Your Blog
- The Song Of My Heart Makes My Soul Sing