Birthday Parties & Changes

Dear Blog,

There are lots of stories that I could share with you. Tales that might be told one day or perhaps not. Some of these are stories with purpose, passion and meaning and others are of no real significance.

It all depends on who we are speaking with and what sort of relation they have with the various players in these productions. Time and space play their role too.

Things that should be simple like a child's birthday party become more complex than necessary all because some adults act like asses. Sometimes I take pleasure in helping those asses hoist themselves upon their own petards.

+++++

Other changes are afoot and I feel a mixture of good anticipation and some mild anxiety. They may not come, these changes so I try not to spend too much time worrying and wondering about them.

Yet it is impossible to ignore them because their very nature requires action, thought and exploration. Fortunately it won't be long before I know whether they will become more than possibilities of things that could happen or the reality of what has happened.

Time will tell sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...