The Words We Speak

It has been about five weeks or since I opened up the new blog and set sail through cyberspace. TheJackB is a work in progress as is every blog but it is one that means a lot to me. Words cannot adequately express just how important blogging has become to me. Much of it is because of the interaction with others, but the primary reason is because of my love for writing.

I shouldn't be surprised by this. It shouldn't be a shock, but it really is. Not the fact that I love writing, but the depth surprises me. Something has changed and I feel more fulfilled by writing than I ever have. Consequently I am making a bigger push to find a way to make more money from this. To me it is no different from the advice I would offer someone who has fallen in love. If you find that one special person that you want to spend your life with, you go the distance. You take the time to try to figure out how to make them a part of your life. You exhaust yourself trying to find a way to make a life with them because we only get so many chances to enjoy that kind of happiness and you shouldn't waste the opportunity.

On a related note this is part of why I am continuing to explore and experiment with different tools. It is part of why I am searching for easy ways to share audio/video with you. I want to be able to create and share my creations with you.

Anyway, I am curious to see if this works so I am going to sign off and see what happens.

Posted via email from thejackb's posterous

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...