Join Me

I am on a quest to change my life and that is why I am reaching out to you. I am an almost 42 year-old man who wants to be more than he is now. I am a dreamer who believes that he can turn his dreams into reality and spends time daily working on that plan.

It is no secret, I want to be a writer. Let me clarify that, I am a writer now who gets paid for freelance work. I want to crank it up about 10 notches so that writing becomes my full time job. I want to put myself in a position where I can write that screenplay you hear me talk about. I want to turn my Fragments of Fiction into a book.

There are stories inside my head that can't remain trapped in the emptiness between my ears.

I am going to do this. I am going to write the stories and the screenplay. I am going to do it regardless of whether I hit that place where I earn enough to make writing my profession and not a hobby. I am not waiting for hope to transform itself into something other than what it is.

That is not a smart way of doing things. I am doing what I can to take control of my destiny which is why I ask you to join me. Join my Facebook Fan club page for my new blog TheJackB and you can help me get that much closer to where I want to be.

If you like my writing tell your friends about it. If you don't like my writing tell your enemies. I don't care who just tell someone. I am not hiding my intentions or trying to mislead anyone.

I ask for your help because I believe that more exposure can only help me. I won't bribe you with promises that I can't uphold. But I will promise to do what I can to help you.

The way I figure it, there is no harm in asking.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...