Instead it will be rushed and skewed by the perceptions of late night and a nip of Scotch. So to my dear readers, my friends, lurkers and all others who stumble upon this, I present an incomplete look back at 2010. It was a slower year than many, less than a thousand posts but hopefully the quality improved.
- The Almost Warrior
- If I Was a Professional Blogger
- These Pictures of You
- Lightning Strikes Twice
- What I Dream About
- Are you There God? It is Me, Jack
- A Father's Burden
- A Father Describes Parenting
- Some Things I'll Teach My Children (Updated)
- How Sister's Helped to Train A Father of "Daddy's Girl"
- It Gets Worse
- Festival Of The Fathers- A Blog Experience
- Teaching Children How To Judge Others
- A Father's Blessing
- Words on a Page
- Conversations With The Kids
- Five Years Later
- Dad, I Didn't Get To say Goodbye
- Passover 2010- Grandma is Gone
- Dancing In The Fire
- We Aren't Chickens! A Child Questions Reproduction
- Echoes of The Future
- I Don't Want To Be A Mommy Blogger
- We Live In A Bubble
- Dear Angry Mommy Blogger
- The Rules of Blogging- How To Make Money Part 1
- If You Died, Who Would Take Care Of Your Children
- Father’s Love Their Daddies Too
- Top 50 Rabbis- I am Not Included...Again
- A Big Life
- The Blogger I Want To Be
- On Time
- Facebook Follies- Poke Me
- Sauna Etiquette
- Becoming a Dad
- I Am Not Chris Brogan
- I Am a Dad
- Dreams I Have Never Had
- A Decade of Dad
- When Bloggers Bully
- Building The Blog- What's In A Name Edition
And there you have it, incomplete and not what I want but sometimes it is better to perform than not to. Have a safe and healthy new year and I will see you on the other side. BTW, don't be surprised if this gets edited two or three times.
Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
Bruce Wayne: Which is?
Henri Ducard: A legend, Mr. Wayne.