Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting & Music

Family went on a little trip so dad is doing some much needed work around the house. Here is a partial list of what I am listening to:

Tunnel of Love -Bruce Springsteen
Ain't Got You --Bruce Springsteen
My Love Will Not Let You Down -Bruce Springsteen
Happy -Bruce Springsteen
Rain In the Summertime - The Alarm
Knockin On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
Southern Cross - Crosby, Stills, Nash
You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)  - Josh Groban
Shooting Star - Bad Company
If I Needed Someone - The Beatles
Baby I Need Your Loving - The Four Tops
Ain't Too Proud to Beg - The Temptations
Crazy Love - Ray Charles Van Morirson
Uptight (Everything's Alright)  - Stevie Wonder
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Led Zeppelin
Let Me Go - Heaven 17
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
June Bug - The B52s
Loaded - Primal Scream
The Voice - The Moody Blues
The Brazilian - Genesis
Someday Never Comes - Credence Clearwater Revival
Gone Away - The Offspring
This is Radio Clash - The Clash

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...