Links That Caught My Eye

Elderly Woman Wants Decapitation Sentence Reduced- I am going to say no. Even if she was abused the stabbing in conjunction with the hacksaw makes me nervous.
Sacramento Police Searching for Boobie Bandits- Milk this story for all its worth.
Swimming Pool Rules Must Be Obeyed- Not Sure how they are going to enforce this one. Yuck.
Harvard Crimson says Holocaust denial ad published by accident- Nice to see that an Ivy League education is worth something.
Pot Heads Moving to LA- 58 applications for one person(s), business(es). I am hungry.
28 Year Old Mother May Have 10th kid In Jail- Compassion for idiocy only goes so far.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...