In Praise of Posterous

My parents have a dear family friend who has become a legend among us for his discovery of the "best" restaurant/car/movie/vacation etc. It reminds me a bit of the cracks people make about Columbus discovering America.


It is not like it was unpopulated when he got here. Part of why this friend has become legendary is that he has discovered restaurants that the family has eaten at for years. Somehow he has managed to make this trait endearing and not annoying, don't ask me how.

Anyway, if he was a blogger he'd push in front of me to tell you about how cool Posterous is and he would be right. I discovered it around January or so, but I was thick in the middle of doing the Gaza updates and was too busy to check it out.

Eventually I got around to taking a looksy and let me tell you, I LOVE IT. It couldn't be easier to use. I especially love how easy it is to work with pictures and videos. It is an excellent complement to the tools I use now and I only wish that I had started using it earlier.

At the moment I am still exploring and working out how to most effectively integrate it into my system. It is worth taking a look at.

Here is a link to my Posterous blog which is slowly being integrated into this one, I think.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...