Music For My Morning, Except it is Evening

Seven Spanish Angels- Willie Nelson and Ray Charles
Always on My Mind- Willie Nelson
You Are Loved 'Live'- Josh Groban
Bitter Sweet Symphony- The Verve
Jay-Z versus The Verve "Bittersweet Dirt Off Your Shoulder"- Some of you will love that and others will hate it.
Drop It Like It's Hot- Snoop Dogg Kid parked in front of my house played that three times before I had enough.

I was tempted to move my stereo and blast him with some of the following:

Thunderstruck- AC/DC
For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)- AC/DC
Panama- Van Halen
Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine
Phantom of the Opera - Iron Maiden ( Bit different from Andrew Lloyd Webber)
You've Got Another Thing Coming- Judas Priest

But I didn't do any of those things. And now it is getting really late and I need to start winding down. But before I do here are some more songs from the day.

Californication
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Under the Bridge-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Around the World-Red Hot Chili Peppers
Start Me Up-Rolling Stones (why play this when I am ready for bed? Beats me.)
Loving Cup-Rolling Stones
Gimme Shelter- -Rolling Stones

Knockin on Heaven's Door- Bob Dylan
lay lady lay- Bob Dylan

That's enough for now.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...