Monday Night Music

Here is a selection of some of the music of the night. Mood music for Fragments of Fiction

  1. Expressway to Your Heart- The Soul Survivors
  2. The Letter- The Boxtops
  3. I Don't Want to Change The World- Ozzy Osbourne
  4. Spiritual High (Part 2) (State Of Independence) - Moodswings
  5. Same Old Lang Syne- Dan Fogelberg
  6. I Go To Extremes - Billy Joel
  7. Baby, now that I've found you - Alison Krauss and Union Station
  8. Missing You - Alison Krauss
  9. Car Wash (Soundtrack LP Version) - Rose Royce
  10. I've got you under my skin- Frank Sinatra
  11. Knock The Cover Off The Ball- The Natural (I love this part of the movie)
  12. She's My Kind of Rain-Tim McGraw
  13. Tales of Brave Ulysses - Cream
  14. Love Reign O'er Me - The Who
  15. The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War- Holst

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...