Jealous, Illogical and Irrational

Bits and pieces from Fragments of Fiction that I need to integrate into the story. It won't make much sense to you, but it is the easiest way for me to continue working.

I won't be your Facebook friend. No, no, no she said, stomping her feet. Laser beams shot from her eyes and smoke from her nose. I smiled, chuckled at the display and just shook my head. Had she been close enough I would have patted her on the head and asked her to iron my shirt or to bring me my pipe and a cocktail.

The silly girl.

You can ban me from the state of Texas or forbid me from visiting Indiana and I wouldn't care. I only pay attention to the serious things. Silly schemes, shams and fraudulent gestures don't faze me.

Because in that one moment, that single kiss, a covent tree was formed and the silver woman was caught.

So fight if you will. Try to run. Try to flee or just pretend that what happened never did and you'll find that Harry Chapin was right.

You can run ten thousand miles and still stay where you are.

I am relentless. I am tireless and I will wear down your resolve. I will tear down that wall. In the end you will submit...gladly. You'll be thankful for the effort and for the attention. I know it and you know it.

Worked on some simple math problems with her:

81+77+97+66+72 divide by 21+46+61+36+59 and you wind up with a burning log that once was a simple piece of sandalwood.

As the prophets once said, "And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...