A Musical Interlude

If you spend any time visiting The Shack it is a guarantee that you are going to get a post or two about music. So here is a sample of what I have been listening to on the good old iTunes Shuffle.

If possible I have provided a link to the song for you to listen to.

Dweller on the Threshold- Van Morrison
A Whiter Shade of Pale- Procol Harum
The Devil Went Down To Georgia- Charlie Daniels
Human- The Killers
Child of the Moon- Rolling Stones
Insanity- Oingo Boingo
The Ghost in You-Psychedlic Furs
Bring it On Home To Me- Sam Cooke
I Can't Get Next To You- The Temptations
Broken Hearts- Living Colour
Standing in the Shadows of Love- The Four Tops
I Wish It Would Rain- The Temptations
Money for Nothing-Dire Straits
The Man's Too Strong- Dire Straits
Closer To The Heart- Rush

2 comments:

The Misanthrope said...

That was the Blues Motel doing the Stones song Child of the Moon. However, for a moment I thought it was Mick singing.

Jack Steiner said...

Was it? It sounded like Mick to me.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...