Restless Sleep

Woke up this morning in a bit of a funk. Can't quite remember all of my dreams or for that matter much. Just know that right now I am feeling a bit like someone who has been dragged through the mud and stomped on a time or two.

Normally that sort of feeling disappears relatively quickly, but not today. No sir, today the season of my discontent feels like it has moved in and plans on staying.

Think that I am going to go back to sleep or spend a chunk of time working out on the heavy bag. I hate days like this.

3 comments:

One Wink at a Time said...

I can identify. I hope this passes soon for you.

Kayls said...

it's not a great feeling, restless sleep, leaving you dazed and confused, empty and drained, with little clue of why and how...but your subconscious is clearly mulling over something...just run with it. your mind will figure what it needs to and the restlessness will pass. but you know that;)

Jack Steiner said...

Wink,

Eventually it will pass, but I suspect that it will be a while,

Kayls,

My mind never stops moving, that is the problem.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...