Keywords

Lately the keywords have been cracking me up. Here is a snapshot of some of the word(s) that drove people here.

Shmata
writer's block
domestic discipline
Yo Silverman
marriage counseling
time wasters
besheret
love that lasts forever
food waste in America
Duggar family
what is it like when parent's get sick
first kiss
emergency divorce
music of the night
why do middle aged men go through depression
actors of the '80s
what actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life
I miss you
johnny left june
tears that do not come
loveless marriage
I hate coupons
Alfalfa's butt on fire
did mr. rogers know paul newman
are heroes born or made
ways to entertain yourself in class
Crossposted here.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...