Frustrated and Angry

Frustrated and Angry is not the way to start Yom Kippur. A day of atonement and reflection is not supposed to begin this way, or so it seems to me. But life has a way of throwing curveballs at you and all you can do is try not to caught watching a third strike.

At least that is what I keep telling myself and what do I have to show for it? A dumb post with tired cliches. But sometimes the dumb post is the one that leads into the one that really excites me. Sometimes the mere exercise of going through the motions leads to something better and that is worth striving for.

So I'll try to do something with this or learn something with this, at least that is the goal.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...