The Heavy Bag Work Out

Spent a while working out on the heavy bag in my garage. Covered in sweat, but feeling very good now. There is nothing like pounding on a bag to help you release your frustrations. It is one of those exercises that will leave you gasping for breath with your muscles aching.

Try throwing punches consistently for three minutes straight. It is not easy. I usually go through about a 25-30 minute long workout. One of the key elements, truly among the most critical is the music that accompanies me.

Here is a glimpse at some of what I listened to:

Wicked Garden- Stone Temple Pilots
Cowboy- Kid Rock
Chariots of Fire-Vangelis (This always makes me want to run a race in slow motion.)
Desert Rose- Sting
Baby Please Don't Go (1963)- Big Joe Williams
Just Can't Last- Natalie Merchant
Keep Hope Alive- The Crystal Method
Walk This Way- Aerosmith and Run-DMC
Girls, Girls, Girls- Motley Crue
Back in Black- AC/DC

Ok, off

2 comments:

pullo said...

I think any music with fast rythm is good for hitting. I like heavy metal for this: Metallica, Rammstein and of course ACDC :) Mostly like aggressive songs, they really help to continue hitting

pullo said...

Hitting with music is a great idea. I think any music with fast rythm is suitable. But I like heavy metal, some aggressive songs from metallica, rammstain and acdc. This music really helps to continue hitting then you are tired

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...