2008 MLB All-Star Game

Just finished watching the hated A.L. defeat the N.L. again. 15 innings later and it is over. Feh. Of course I could have live blogged the game but didn't feel like it.

The big kid hung out for a large portion of it, but eventually sleep called and he answered. Carried him to bed and marveled at how tall he has gotten. I'll blink and he'll be my size.

I remember being his age like it was yesterday. Girls were at best to be tolerated, I never did believe that I'd ever be interested in them. Ok, so I was really wrong about that. But I was absolutely correct about Reggie Jackson in the '78 series. He should have been out.

And now it is time to post about other things.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...