BlogBackupOnline- A Great Free Service

Hi Friends,

I want to tell you about a great free service for your blog called BlogBackupOnline. I have been using the service for a while now and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Every night it automatically backs up my blogs. It is easy, effective and the freemium service is exceptionally reasonable. The basic account is free and limited to 50 total megabytes of backup. The professional provides a substantial upgrade for a modest sum.

Try it out. You'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

FlutePrayer said...

Thanks for the heads up. I tried it right away. It worked smoothly without a hitch. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I must be dumber than I look because I thought Typepad always kept track of my blog. Am I wrong here?

Jack Steiner said...

FP,

Glad to hear it.

Fee,

I don't really know.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...