70s Music Madness

A friend sent a request for some cheesy 70s love songs. So per his request I have decided to provide a list of tunes from our childhood. Some of these are going to make him scream. Hee hee.
It's too late - CaroleKing
Annie´s Song- John Denver
If- Bread
You'll never find another Love Like Mine- Lou Rawls (Confession- I sang this at a karaoke bar..once.)
Where Is The Love-Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack (Old man, how does that elevator feel.)
Southern Nights - Glen Campbell
I'd Love You To Want Me - Lobo
Without You (Harry Nilsson)
The Hustle-Van McCoy (and here are your favorite dancing inmates.)
Go Your Own Way- Fleetwood Mac

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...