Light Blogging

My apologies for the light blogging. I have a house full of sick people so I am busy playing doctor with all of my normal sensitivity.

"I know that you are five, but you are old enough to just suck it up." Ok, I didn't say that and I didn't even think it, but apparently a few of you think that I might. Relax with the emails, I haven't drowned any kittens.

Here is what you missed tonight:

Obsessed With the Blogroll

Blogging Makes Me Hungry

The State of The Union

Blast from the very recent past:

The Many Layers of Hell

Why Do You Believe? G-d, Afterlife, Etc

The Most Time Consuming Part of Blogging

3 comments:

treppenwitz said...

Wishing you all a refuah Shelaima. Feel better!

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Elster,

Thank you. I am glad to have you on board.

Trep,

As they say in the old country, todah rabah. I suppose that since you live in the old country you already knew that. ;)

Peter,

That is pretty funny.

Irina Tsukerman said...

I hope they feel better soon!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...