Your Posts are Too Long

An anonymous reader writes:

Deer Jack,
Youre posts are much too long.

Dear Anonymous,

Aside from the grammatical mistakes I haven't much to say. Is that short enough for you.

Dear Jack,
If you could change anything about the world what would it be?
Thanks,

P.J.

P.J.,

I'd make three day weekends last 5 days and send all of the cats to a desolate island in some other place.
Dear Jack,
I am from Akron and agree with you about cleveland. It is the big joke of the state.
Thanks,

Mike.


Mike,

Everyone knows that cleveland is a joke, but I have to laugh when you say that Akron is better. Everyone knows that if you are trapped inside Ohio, Toledo is the place to be.

8 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

I spent a week in Toledo one night.

Stacey said...

Me too, Psychotoddler. Toledo sucks. Cleveland is where it's at.

Stacey said...

...spoken from the moron who's never even been there.

Jack Steiner said...

And never will.

Stacey said...

...and Cleveland is all the better for it.

Jack Steiner said...

They wouldn't know what to do with class and culture. ;)

B2 said...

Dear Jack,

Your posts are too short.

Stacey said...

"They wouldn't know what to do with class and culture."

Neither would you.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...