From The Mailbag

Dear Jack,
You have slowed down in your blogging and your posts are getting dull.
Thanks,

Tim

Dear Tim,

Are you saying thank you to be polite or because you are happy that I have slowed down in my blogging. In truth I have slowed down, but I still pump out consistent and regular content. If you don't like it, than don't read it. Or be like the next guy.

Dear Jack,
You Zionists are all alike. You are wrong politically, liars and emotionally bankrupt.
Long live Arafat.

Dear "Yasser,"

Unlike Mark Twain rumors of your death have not been exaggerated.

Dear Jack,
What do you think of civilization?
Best,
Max


Dear Max,

I think that it is a good idea. Ok, I faked that one but even though it is an old joke I still like it and I wanted to have at least four letters to share.

Jack,

I have been reading your blog for some time now. Keep up the good work.

Be well,

Doug

P.S. Go Pistons


Dear Doug,

Somehow I think that your name is not really Doug and that you think you are getting me with the Pistons comment, but in reality you just give me another reason to remind you all that the Pistons proved that they were nothing but a flash in the pan. They are a good team, not great an not worthy of more words than this.

At least the Celtics offered a real rivalry.

7 comments:

ifyouwillit... said...

Dear Jack,

I enjoy reading your blog, even though I don't often take the time out to add a comment. You do a good job on the blogsphere, keep it up!

Yosef, aka ifyouwillit

Jack Steiner said...

Hi Yosef,

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Jack,

If you are thinking Doug is me...you are thinking wrong.

Doug just seems to be another person who can see something you refuse to you, poor dillusional man you! Well about basketball.

:) Seriously, Doug is not me!

karen

Irina Tsukerman said...

Wow, I can't believe you really are getting all these weird e-mails! You must be having a lot of fun reading them! LOL! Great snapbacks!

Jack Steiner said...

Karen,

I never thought that Doug was you, he knew how to spell delusional.;) Besides the Pistons proved to the world that they are not much of a team, if they were they would have beaten the Spurs.

Anonymous said...

You make these up, don't you? Please tell me you make these up.

Jack Steiner said...

Now Vince, why would I go and do a thing like that. :)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...