Update: Children and Your Sex Life

I have received numerous comments regarding this post. Two of my respondents were women who emailed me about this and said that I could quote them as long as did I not reveal their names because of the sensitive nature of this topic.

The general consensus was that they have marriages in which the sex has never decreased because they always make themselves available to their husbands, even when they are tired. "It is not that hard to take care of him. It doesn't have to be a marathon, sometimes it can be quick. It is so easy to do, such an easy way to make him feel special and loved."

The other woman said that her friends use their bodies to control their husbands, that they use sex as a tool to leverage things and that she thinks that they are making excuses when they deny their husbands.

I rather expect to get some heated remarks to this post, but that is essentially what they shared with me.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...