She Doesn't Understand

Hi Folks,

Jack here with a quick driveby posting and a question for you. Have you ever had a disagreement with your wife because she thinks that you have undertaken a "cockamamie" scheme that she thinks is a waste of time and you know is beneficial to your relationship.

Or am I the only one that has had this little exchange.

Dear wife, if you happen to read this remember that everything I do is with your interests at heart, even when you do not understand or recognize it immediately.

3 comments:

Monkey said...

"Jack here with a quick driveby posting and a question for you. Have you ever had a disagreement with your wife because she thinks that you have undertaken a "cockamamie" scheme that she thinks is a waste of time and you know is beneficial to your relationship."

YES!

Or am I the only one that has had this little exchange.

No of course not!!! You're not alone in this at all brother!

Jack Steiner said...

Monkey,

We have to band together or we'll never make it. ;)

Michael said...

I get no respect.

I go to take out the trash and she hands me a body bag.

Take Care
Michael

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...