I Came Over And Over The Shores

I don't know what the title means. I know what some people will think it means, but I am not really sure what I want it to mean and that suits me fine. I like it because I like being undefined, I like just kind of floating aimlessly into whatever and wherever.

At least I have always said that, but I realize that the truth is a little different. I am more guided than that, I need structure because as much as I fight it I desire it. I like to know what my schedule is and I hate having one. I like doing nothing and being so busy all I want to do is nothing. I want to live to be 1000 or more because I have so many interests.

It is times like now that I wish that I could sing, that I had a voice that was power incarnate. I want to belt out a song that is rife full of emotion. I want to pour my heart and soul into that ballad, something that makes you stop, it just tears at your heart and makes it pound.

I can do that now, but the problem is there is no beauty in my voice. And your body will pound, but it will be your head and you'd beg me to stop bellowing because that is what it sounds like, bellowing. It is not pretty, but it is what I have and I choose not to engage with you on that level.

I used to do so freely, but I was unaware of how my voice really sounded. Like Adam and Eve I was not aware that I was to be ashamed of my nakedness, but knowledge is a doubleedged sword. And so the boy learned that not everyone was pleased to see him or found his actions to be funny, but such is life.

Brian at Audience of One writes some interesting posts. I have been reading him for a while now, I didn't know who he was until Technorati (Yes, I check to see here where I am linked or mentioned, it fascinates me) alerted me to his presence. He does a weekly roundup that I find to be interesting. And he included me in it and so I learned of his blog. He seems like a good guy and I appreciate those who work with children. You can find his latest roundup http://audienceof1.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_audienceof1_archive.html#110753698818374806">Here.

And now on to the next post, also known as the next one.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...