Blogger Issues- We are Working On it

Hi Folks,

I know that some of you are still having trouble with the comments. I checked with Blogger and found this message: dated Friday Feb. 18

In the past several days, we've seen some performance problems with Blogger. In general, the app has been slower and users have encountered an increased number of Internal Server Errors.

We are aggressively fixing the source of the errors and have pushed several fixes in the past few days to address the problem. There is additional work to do to return Blogger back to a more responsive state - and we're on it. If you find yourself seeing errors, please logout of Blogger and completely shutdown your browser. When you restart your browser and log back in, you will be on a new appserver which may be less loaded and thus performing better.


Special thanks to the folks at Mandarin Design for helping me play around with some new tricks on the blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new look.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...