The Amazing Race

This is among my favorite television shows, in large part because I really enjoy the different cities and challenges. Of course the contestants play a huge role in it, because if you don't like the players it becomes much harder to enjoy it. Although there is a certain pleasure in rooting against teams.

I was displeased with the team who won this most recent even because she was the epitome of the ugly American and his voice made me want to bang my head against the wall. It was just painful, it sounded like someone had taken his testicles and wrapped them around his throat.

Perhaps if he was a more likeable guy it would have been less irritating, but it just got on my nerves. If I had been on the race I might have been arrested for stuffing his mouth full of rabid ferrets. You might think that the biggest problem with this is the potential for being arrested for assault, but to me the bigger problem is trying to locate rabid ferrets that I could use for this purpose.

If you listen carefully you can hear the sirens of the PETA hit squad that is on it's way to my home to take me out for bad mouthing a lovely animal, such as the rabid ferret. But I have a surprise for them, oh yes, when they get to the shack they'll find themselves in the PETA house of horrors. I am hosting a taxidermy tradeshow. Those rabid rebels will be overwhelmed with revulsion amid a sea of stuffed squirrels, not to mention rabid ferrets, but I digress.

The Amazing Race is going to return for a seventh season. Tonight we saw the trailer for the next one. I was disappointed to see that the winning team from Survivor All-Stars is going to be on it. Boston Rob and Amber's 15 minutes of fame has expired, why are they being used. I would very much prefer to see some normal people participate in their place.

If they hadn't already filmed it I might suggest shipping a rabid ferret to their home. Oh well, such is life.

**In case you are wondering, I am perfectly aware that I am slightly out there and at times a little twisted. But who wants to be perfectly normal, it is so dull. P.S. If you can read this without Bifocals or other assistance you are probably too young to read the contents of this blog as they are of an adult nature. It is rated Blog R**

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I agree. Disappointing on all counts: the team who won and that contestants from another Reality Show will be on next season's Race. :(

I hope you can find those rabid ferrets. Screw PETA!

Elianah-Sharon said...

I live near Amber country and they're all over the radio station I listen to...I don't care for them. I also don't care for the comments they made in TVGuide about how it's all about the fun and the money...

And what about MOT Ethan and Jenna trying to stretch THEIR 15 mins over on Fear Factor? I never watch that but I know they were on...

I am so not into these super couples.

Yawn.

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...