The Kabbalah Center Promised that I would Win

The Kabbalah Center Promised that I would win an award if I made a donation. I told them to peddle that nonsense somewhere else and then just to spite them I went to the yarn store and purchased my own red string.

I am selling the bracelets for only a nickel. Here is how I get around the overhead. You pay for shipping, you tie the bracelet and you say your own bracha. Pretty cool stuff.

Try it, you'll like it. If this works I am going to start my Jack's Shack holy water and donuts program.

3 comments:

Reuven Chaim Klein said...

everyone in L.A. is doing that.

Jack Steiner said...

Better late to the party than not at all. ;)

Lioness said...

" I am going to start my Jack's Shack holy water and donuts program." Ah, yes, fun to be reading you again!

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...