Changing Gears MidStream

I have a ton of work to do today, so I had intended to avoid doing any sort of blogging until later. The plan was to come in and put my nose to the grindstone and just pump things out. Unfortunately that train was derailed because sometimes I am not real good at shifting gears.

It is an irritating trait of mine, at least it irritates me, but sometimes when I am working if I get distracted I just lose the desire and focus on work and it takes me some time to restore it. It is kind of stupid and as mentioned irritating, but it is me.

So the bottom line here is the same as it always is, how do I redirect myself and retain focus. If I come up with any insightful answers I will let you know.

No comments:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...