Ways to drive Single Women Crazy- Discuss Soulmates

Hello Men,

If you were a fly on the wall listening a to a conversation among single women you would witness many things, including the love/hate thing that women have with us. And please note that some really do love to hate us. I need an icon to play a little ba dump da sound with these bad jokes. ;).

As a man who has been married and off the market for a while I have been a witness to a number of these conversations. I didn't always want to be a part of it, frankly I grew tired of listening to some of the whining and kvetching about men being idiots. Ladies, you are not that smart yourselves and if you learned to speak directly you would and could save yourself some trouble.

But back to the point at hand, if you want to get things going start a conversation about soulmates and whether you think they exist.

From a practical, logical standpoint it seems to me that there should be a minimum of 1000 people you could fall in love with. Of that 1000 there should be at least 100 where it was deep love, 25 where it was intense and 5 where it is just incredible.

Oh, FWIW, there are probably 100,000 people who connect with you in the most primal sexual manner. The kind of pheromone induced "I can't keep my pants on when you are around" kind of thing. It is part of what makes it all so interesting and complex.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Drive by blogging. stopped in to say hi.

Jack Steiner said...

Hello. :)

Jen said...

Hell, *I'd* like to drive single women crazy by talking about soulmates. Snort! :-)

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...