Speed Posting

There are relatively few people who are aware of my blog, or should I say relatively few friends/family members. In part that is because I haven't felt the need to tell many people about this. I really do it for me and have little interest in listening to others tell me what I should do with it or in some cases try and "correct" my stories.

We all experience life through our own eyes, and that means that sometimes my story will be different from yours, even if we were both there.

I have enjoyed developing a list of blogs that I like to visit as well as knowing that there are now people who enjoy visiting me. And as mentioned many times, I really enjoy the interaction with you. Here is the rub.

I post very quickly, in bursts of 3 and 4 or more at a time. I suspect that it is so rapid that some of the posts fall by the wayside because they are not seen. And if they are not seen, there is no opportunity for comment. But if I am only doing for myself. If I am practicing my writing and not looking for others, than this would be a pointless observation. Who cares if anyone comments.

But if I enjoy the interaction, I need to find ways to keep the readers involved too. And so we reach the crux of the matter. Why am I doing this and what do I want out of it.

I think that it is really going to be an evolutionary process in that my thoughts and desires may shift a little over time. Stay tuned, I am as curious about where this goes as you are.

1 comment:

Not Quite Abandoned

I didn't think it had been as many months away from here as it has clearly been. I was certain I had updated this place in December and ...